PROLINE SPORTS NUTRITION is a leading supplier of Endurance Sports Supplements and equipment. We offer products for enhancing the level of performance for Amateur, PRO and Élite endurance athletes across a diverse group of athletics. Our team has National, International and Olympic level backgrounds, so we only sell products that we have researched and or use ourselves. This commitment to quality means that PROLINE SPORTS NUTRITION can provide you with the best possible supplements and equipment to help you achieve your performance goals.
All statements on this website have not been evaluated by the US food and Drug Administration. The products are not intended to prevent, cure, treat or diagnose any disease. Please go to our links page for a listing of all the Nationally recognized Manufactures for more information on each product before placing your order with us. All Manufactures back there products and the customer should contact them directly with any concerns. Contact your physician before taking any of the products ordered on this site. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. ProLine Sports Nutrition & Equipment is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Prices and information on these pages are subject to change without notice.
OUR PRIVACY / SECURITY POLICIES
For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name (where possible), but not the email address.
We collect only the domain name, but not the email address of visitors to our web page, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, the email addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and any information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information, form completion, and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal purposes only, used to improve the content of our web page, and to follow up on the action requested by the consumer.
We never release, share, or sell email addresses. Data collected are not shared with other organizations, are kept private at all times, and are never released to outside parties.
If you supply us with your postal address or phone number you may receive periodic mailings or calls from us with information on new products and services, important issues, or upcoming events. We will occasionally share postal addresses or phone numbers with outside parties for carefully selected communications.
If you wish to be removed from any postal, email, phone, or other lists, please let us know by phone, using the postal or email addresses found on our about us page, or using this form: http://www.ProLineSportsNutrition.com/contact. Please provide us with your exact name, address, and phone. We will be sure your name is removed from the appropriate lists immediately.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by contacting us.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them and a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information and have this information corrected by sending us email at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
- ORDER ONLINE - by entering your order on our website. We provide an online shopping cart which allows you to select products while browsing our website. We also provide an online account, which you can use when placing future orders to expedite the ordering process. Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with an order number verifying your purchase. All orders are protected for your privacy and credit card security. Please see our security and privacy policies for further information.
We reserve the right to refuse any order and may flag an order if fraud is suspected. Further, we will prosecute any fraudulent order to the fullest extent of the law.
If you are under 18, you may use ProLineSportsNutrition.com only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Upon placing your order you will receive an automatic email receipt. If you didn't receive this, either your order did not submit correctly or you didn't enter your email address correctly. If you don't receive an email order confirmation, please contact us. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number and instructions to track your order.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. Only credit cards will be accepted for online orders. Please make sure the name and address you enter as the billing address is correct. Your shipping address may be different than your billing address. However, your billing address must MATCH the address on your credit card.
- International orders are welcome. We ship across the globe and is based on actual weight and service
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details. Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. ProLine Sports Nutrition & Equipment is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
International Customers Welcome!
- Orders placed before 5PM Eastern U.S. Monday - Friday will be processed and shipped the same day unless otherwise noted. Order destinations within the continental U.S. (48 states) are shipped via USPS and Fed-Ex based on shortest delivery time, destination and weight of packages. Shipping services selected by the customer will never be substituted for a lesser or slower method. Orders under 2 pounds will ship via USPS Priority Mail. Fed-Ex does not deliver to P.O. boxes or military APO/FPO addresses so you must use a valid street address with your order. Usually, it takes 1-4 business days from the day your order is shipped to receive your items. Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays are not considered business days even though we may somtimes process and or ship orders on those days.
- Free Shipping: Where applicable, Free shipping is via USPS Priority Mail Service. We may substitute this method at our discretion with a Fed-Ex service based on ship weight and or destination.
- Packages sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and Military APO/FPO addresses are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail. Shipments to these destinations are not subject to additional fees.
- Orders shipped via USPS Priority Mail will receive a delivery confirmation/tracking number.
- Estimated delivery time for USPS Priority Mail packages is 2 to 5 days. For military locations (APO/FPO), the time of final delivery is dependent upon several factors, including security, customs, space availability, and the speed of the military postal system. However, most packages reach their destination within 2-3 weeks.
- Military Address Instructions - During checkout, please enter APO or FPO in the city field under "Ship To" information. Your state will be AE, AP or AA and your zip code should begin with 09, 34 or 96. When placing your order, it is imperative that you have the correct shipping address. We cannot be responsible for packages that are returned or misdelivered due to incorrect or incomplete address information. In the event that a package is returned, an additional charge will apply if the package must be re-shipped with corrected address information.
- Orders received after 5:00 EDT will be processed on the next business day. Most orders ship within 24 hours unless otherwise noted. We regularly stock most of the items we carry. Occasionally, we may run out of an item in which case we will attempt to notify you by e-mail to obtain your instructions. You may request to: 1) hold the order until all items are available, 2) ship available items, 3) substitute a different item or flavor, or 4) cancel the order. We cannot predict when a large order(s) may deplete our inventory. Additional shipping charges apply on separate orders. If we are unable to contact you within 24 hours, your order will be held until all items are available to be shipped.
- We do NOT request or require a signature for deliveries, but we cannot force the driver or mail courier to leave the package if no one is home. If you live in a relatively low crime area and the risk is small, the driver will usually leave the package at your door or other safe area, but it is solely their discretion whether or not to require a signature. This also applies to any special shipping instructions that you have asked us to include on your shipping label.
- We will charge you a fee of $5.00 to re-ship each and every package that is either incorrectly addressed or re-routed back to us due to customer error. We generate our shipping labels from the information you provide, so if you give us an incorrect or incomplete address (incorrect zip code, missing apartment/suite/office number/name, etc.) and your package is returned to us, you will be charged $5.00 per package to have the package(s) re-shipped. For customers who elect to cancel their orders, the order will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee. Any and all shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Lost Packages - If you do not receive your package, please contact us via email at during normal business hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm EDT, Monday through Friday). ProLine Sports Nutrition & Equipment is not responsible for any lost packages which are incorrectly addressed due to customer error. Again, we generate our shipping labels from the information you provide. If an incorrect or incomplete address (incorrect zip code, missing apartment/suite/office number/name, etc.) is given and your package is lost, ProLine Sports Nutrition & Equipment is not responsible.
- If a Priority shipment is lost by the Postal Service during transit, we have to wait 14 days before a tracer can be filed with the Post Office. Refunds or re-shipments will be issued after the tracing is complete and we have received the claim papers.
- If you contact us after your order has been placed regarding an incorrect or incomplete shipping address, we will make every effort to correct your information prior to your package being shipped. However, once your package has been processed and shipped, we cannot make address corrections to your package. If your package is re-routed, returned or lost, all policies listed above apply. PLEASE TAKE CARE TO INCLUDE YOUR CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS.
- Cancellations - If you wish to cancel an order, you will need to contact us during normal business hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm EDT, Monday through Friday). We will make every attempt to stop your order. However, if your order has already been shipped, you will have to return the package (see return policy listed below). Any order that is cancelled after it leaves our facility will be considered a return, and all return policies listed apply.
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from http://www.ProLineSportsNutrition.com/. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, or other charges.
The item must be returned, unused , in good condition, with remaining product, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- A credit will be issued when we receive and process your return (typically within 1 business day)
- Please allow up to two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- Special offers may be subject to reduction by a return/exchange or cancellation.
Our Standard Return policies do not apply to all items. For a list of exceptions to our Standard Return policies click here
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact Customer Service within 30 days of delivery. Please include your order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail. We will also need mailing address and phone number for confirmation. http://www.ProLineSportsNutrition.com/ will make every reasonable effort to replace the item in a timely manner. We cover shipping charges if there was damage to the item due to shipping.
- Returns - You may not return a product simply because you didn't like the flavor. If you would like to return a product, you must contact us within 30 days of the shipment date to receive authorization and return instructions. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days of the shipment date. A valid RA number must be included on the shipping label or we will refuse the package. Products must be shipped back to ProLine Sports Nutrition & Equipment at the customer's expense. All merchandise must be insured properly by the customer. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of returned products. If items are not insured properly and get damaged or lost when returned, we cannot grant refunds.
- Damaged Items - Merchandise damaged during shipment must be reported to ProLine Sports Nutrition & Equipment within 5 days of receipt. We will then contact the shipping company for the retrieval of the damaged item(s) and either send you a replacement order or issue you a credit for the cost of any of the merchandise that is confirmed to be damaged.
- Important - Please be advised that certain items (such as bars) that are sent to warm weather climates or in the summertime can melt if left outside in the heat. If you will not be available to receive your package(s), please leave instructions for the carrier to leave your delivery in a cool area, at a neighbor's house, or not to deliver if no one is home. We take every precaution to make sure that all of our products are shipped in fresh condition. We cannot accept returns for heat-damaged products.
- Clothing Returns - If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, we will accept the return or exchange of unworn, unwashed or defective items, within 14 days of receipt of purchase. Please send original sales receipt with return shipment. Return/Exchange packages must be shipped prepaid . Your card will be promptly credited (less the initial shipping charges), and a return credit receipt will be mailed to your shipping address (Return merchandise after 14 days of receipt of purchase OR without sales receipt will only be given a store credit, less the $10.00 re-stocking fee).
- Errors - In the rare occasion that you receive an item(s) other than what you ordered, DO NOT open the item(s) or you will void your right to return it. Merchandise sent to a customer in error must be reported within 5 days of receipt. We will then work with you to resolve the situation (refund, replacement, etc.). Please contact us during our normal business hours (8:00 am to 5:00 EDT) for an RA number prior to returning any merchandise. A valid RA number must be included on the shipping label or we will refuse the package. We will only refund and/or pay shipping charges if we made a mistake with your order.
These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.