Worldwide Shipping InformationDomestic and International Orders
ProLine Sports Nutrition is pleased to offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS on ALL U.S. orders to the contiguous United States, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii and Guam (excluding taxes, special offers or discounts). Time sensitive shipping options including FedEx 2Day, Overnight and Saturday Delivery are also available. Average delivery times for standard shipping are generally 1-5 days throughout the contiguous United States including Saturdays where available.
- International orders are welcome. We ship across the globe and is based on actual weight and service. Any international duties, taxes or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient and or buyer.
International Customers Welcome!
Please Note: If you are an International Customer residing outside of the 50 U.S. (not including our U.S. Military personnel to APO/FPO addresses) free shipping is not applicable.
Free Shipping offers apply to the following: United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Hawaii, Alaska, and Guam.
- Orders placed before 5PM Eastern U.S. Monday - Friday will be processed and shipped the same day unless otherwise noted. Order destinations within the continental U.S. (48 states) are shipped via USPS and Fed-Ex based on shortest delivery time, destination and weight of packages. Shipping services selected by the customer will never be substituted for a lesser or slower method. Orders under 2 pounds will ship via USPS Priority Mail. Fed-Ex does not deliver to P.O. boxes or military APO/FPO addresses so you must use a valid street address with your order. Usually, it takes 1-4 business days from the day your order is shipped to receive your items. Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays are not considered business days even though we may somtimes process and or ship orders on those days.
- Free Shipping: Where applicable, Free shipping is via USPS Priority Mail Service. We may substitute this method at our discretion with a Fed-Ex service based on ship weight and or destination.
- For an estimated delivery time on packages to your area, please click on any of the service providers below.
- Packages destined for Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, Military APO/FPO addresses or any other U.S. Territory are shipped via U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail. Shipments to these destinations are not subject to a handling fee.
- Orders shipped via USPS Priority Mail will receive a delivery confirmation/tracking number.
- Estimated delivery time for USPS Priority Mail packages is 2 to 5 days. For military locations (APO/FPO), the time of final delivery is dependent upon several factors, including security, customs, space availability, and the speed of the military postal system. However, most packages reach their destination within 2-3 weeks.
- Military Address Instructions - During checkout, please enter APO or FPO in the city field under "Ship To" information. Your state will be AE, AP or AA and your zip code should begin with 09, 34 or 96. When placing your order, it is imperative that you have the correct shipping address. We cannot be responsible for packages that are returned or misdelivered due to incorrect or incomplete address information. In the event that a package is returned, an additional charge will apply if the package must be re-shipped with corrected address information.
- Orders received after 5:00 EDT will be processed on the next business day. Most orders ship within 24 hours unless otherwise noted. We regularly stock most of the items we carry. Occasionally, we may run out of an item in which case we will attempt to notify you by e-mail to obtain your instructions. You may request to: 1) hold the order until all items are available, 2) ship available items, 3) substitute a different item or flavor, or 4) cancel the order. We cannot predict when a large order(s) may deplete our inventory. Additional shipping charges apply on separate orders. If we are unable to contact you within 24 hours, your order will be held until all items are available to be shipped.
- We do NOT request or require a signature for deliveries, but we cannot force the driver or mail courier to leave the package if no one is home. If you live in a relatively low crime area and the risk is small, the driver will usually leave the package at your door or other safe area, but it is solely their discretion whether or not to require a signature. This also applies to any special shipping instructions that you have asked us to include on your shipping label. We may at times require a signature on your package if your order exceeds a certain dollar amount.
- Lost Packages - If you do not receive your package, please contact us via email at customerservice@ProLineSportsNutrition.com during normal business hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm EDT, Monday through Friday). ProLine Sports Nutrition is not responsible for any lost packages which are incorrectly addressed due to customer error. Again, we generate our shipping labels from the information you provide. If an incorrect or incomplete address (incorrect zip code, missing apartment/suite/office number/name, etc.) is given and your package is lost, ProLine Sports Nutrition is not responsible.
- If a Priority shipment is lost by the Postal Service during transit, we have to wait 14 days before a tracer can be filed with the Post Office. Refunds or re-shipments will be issued after the tracing is complete and we have received the claim papers.
- If you contact us after your order has been placed regarding an incorrect or incomplete shipping address, we will make every effort to correct your information prior to your package being shipped. However, once your package has been processed and shipped, we cannot make address corrections to your package. If your package is re-routed, returned or lost, all policies listed above apply. PLEASE TAKE CARE TO INCLUDE YOUR CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS.
These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
Special Services and Detailed Delivery Times (International ONLY)
The U.S. Postal Service premium international service providing date-certain delivery with money-back delivery guarantee* offers:
- 1-3 day delivery to over 190 countries.
- Tracking available.
- Free $100 insurance.
- Additional insurance available for a fee. (additional fees apply and must be requested during checkout)
- Global Express Guaranteed
*Some restrictions apply. Refer to Terms and Conditions on the back of mailing label for detail.
Express Mail International is a reliable, high-speed mail service available to over 190 countries
- 3 to 5 average business day delivery to major destinations
- Tracking available
- Free $100 insurance
- Additional insurance available for a fee (additional fees apply and must be requested during checkout)
- Lowest price among competitors.
- Money-back guarantee is available (additional fees apply and must be requested during checkout) to Australia, China, France (does not include Corsica and Monaco),Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hong Kong, Japan, the Republic of Korea (South Korea), Singapore, and Spain (does not include the Canary Islands).
Parcelforce Worldwide is a GLS Network Partner. An unrivalled road-based European network for day certain guaranteed deliveries.
GLS consists of 23 parcel delivery companies covering 5 million kms in 30 countries across Europe. The network handles more than 1 million parcels every day with the aim of delivering over 98% of consignments on time.
With some 12,000 employees, 500 depots and 25 hubs and a data capture aim of 100%, the GLS provides Parcelforce Worldwide with the most comprehensive delivery network and capability across Europe. Access to the GLS network is mainly through our Euro Priority Business service. Further information on GLS can be found on www.gls-group.eu
Parcelforce Worldwide is also part of the Express Mail Service (EMS) network, bringing together the experience and resources of postal services worldwide. With EMS we can offer our customers market-leading services around the globe through our globalpriority
Parcelforce Worldwide is also part of the E Parcel Group (EPG) network which is ideally suited for B to C & C to C deliveries across Europe, through the use of postal administrations.
The Network uses circa 400 Air & Road transport links daily to provide day certain guaranteed deliveries, which can be tracked from posting to final delivery, with over 12 million parcels handled annually within the network.
There are 24 Postal partners in the group, bringing together the experience and resources of postal services within Europe. Access to the EPG Network is mainly through our Euro Priority Home service.