Click Here for Customer Exclusives
Does vitamin D supplementation help exercise performance?
- Vitamin D deficiency is common among athletes. In individuals that are vitamin D deficient, supplementation can improve exercise performance.
Why is vitamin B6 in the capsule?
- Vitamin B6 can help combat that unwanted nausea when athletes push their limits to the max.
Should I take the capsule only during exercise?
- No! Roctane Electrolyte Capsule can be taken anytime you feel the need to replenish or prevent electrolyte losses due to exercise. It can be taken before, during, or after high intensity efforts.
Why is the electrolyte potassium not in the capsule?
- There is no data to support potassium supplementation during exercise. Blood potassium concentration does not change or increase during exercise, as potassium is released from muscle contraction. The increase in potassium during exercise is less dramatic as an athlete becomes more trained, which may help prevent fatigue and has been associated with elevated potassium concentration (potentially due to alterations in membrane depolarization). Several studies have even shown that potassium ingestion during exercise doesn't change blood potassium concentration. For these reasons, potassium is not included in the Roctane Electrolyte Capsule.
How do I incorporate this Roctane electrolyte capsule with other GU products?
- Some individuals need more electrolytes than others. The athletes that end each workout looking like a salt stick tend to need more electrolytes than others. These athletes can supplement the electrolytes that are already in GU Electrolyte Brew, Roctane Ultra Endurance and gels with 1-2 capsules/hour as needed to help replace electrolytes lost in sweat.
Customers who bought this item also bought:
There are no reviews yet. create your own review